Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brothers



Blaine...AKA BL (brother-n-law)...Love you bro, I'm praying that you would take up your cross daily (that means you die daily) and follow Jesus! Blaine's right..Proverbs 14:12 says that there is a way that seems right to a man but its end is the way of death. So what do I do with that? Truth: there will be things in my life that seem right to me, feel right to me, look right to me, sound right to me, but it only leads to death. So then I pray that we will all be like Jesus who was in the garden of Gethsemane, praying in agony, troubled, deeply distressed, exceedingly sorrowful, sweating great drops of blood, asking that, if it was His Father's will, that this cup would be taken from Him, NEVERTHELESS NOT MY WILL, BUT YOURS BE DONE. To Jesus this way (drinking the cup of His Father's wrath) did not seem good, did not feel good, did not look good, But He declares...NOT MY WILL, BUT YOURS BE DONE!! "Not unto us O Lord, not unto us, but to Your name be glory"!! Luke 22:41-44, Mark 14:32-36



Chase Watson..good word bro...Great to see God conforming you into the image of His Son!



Jake Crouch...my cousin-n-law...Hilarious!
This is an interesting song. Reminds me of a question: Are you ignorant of satan's schemes? (2 Cor 2:11).. The devil is here to steal, kill, and destroy (Jn 10:10). How is satan trying to do that in your life, your training, your witnessing, your marriage, etc.? Are you unaware of his schemes?

No comments:

Post a Comment