Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Job 23:8-12

Job 23:8-12---->
"Behold, I go forward but He is not there, and backwward but I do not perceive Him;" ---ever felt like that?

"on the left hand when He is working, I do not behold Him, He turns to the right hand but I do not see Him."
---ever felt like this? How did you respond to this season of life where you couldn't hear from or see God?

"but He knows the way that I take; when He has tried me, I shall come out as gold" ---Do you believe God knows what He is doing? Or did you give up on seeking Him because you could not see or hear Him? Prov 25:4, 1 Pet 1:7

"My foot has held fast to His steps; I have kept His way and have not turned aside." ---Was this your response?

"I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my portion of food."
---Did that season of life make you hunger more for a word from God? or did you lose the hunger altogether?


Psalm 143:7---"Answer me quickly, O Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit."
If I don't hear from God....Do I consider myself "like those who go down to the pit" (aka: a dead man!). Is hearing from God that important to me? "He who is of God hears God's words; therfore you do not hear, because you are not of God."--Jn 8:47
Psalm 143:8---"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You."

No comments:

Post a Comment